Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Youtube Video of my first custom map "Staying Alive"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made my first custom story just now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcWFOLfoDG8
Them grunts need some sweet 'fros.
I actually really liked that!

Well done, very original in my opinion. Clever use of the 'bridge' sort of mechanic with those planks of wood as well.

Keep at it!
Looks great! Going to try it out now.
You should make it more obvious where platforms are. You should also lengthen/ combine the second and third room, they were too short compared to the others.
machosalad

OMFG it"s crazy map !

3 grunts at the same time, nahhh!
solving physics puzzles for walkthrough reminds me Penumbra:Requiem

btw last seconds in video shows a glitch|bug, when you enters last door, hope you fix it.

wait for the final release!
Thanks for sharing your views on my map! Big Grin

I am currently creating another custom story, now that i have completely learned everything there is to learn about Level editing!
This next story will be about Daniel's Revange on the monsters. Because daniel is pissed off.
(11-10-2010, 04:49 PM)machosalad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing your views on my map! Big Grin

I am currently creating another custom story, now that i have completely learned everything there is to learn about Level editing!
This next story will be about Daniel's Revange on the monsters. Because daniel is pissed off.

HA HA HA! Plus, can you upload this?
Read the youtube description, seriously
Please release this!
Pages: 1 2 3