Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Thanks Frictional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up Amnesia on release day and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've been a PC gamer at heart since I started gaming so many years ago and its nice to see developers as you supporting the platform. Because of Amnesia I picked up the Penumbra Collection (which I over looked in the past) and I'm about half way through this game and the quality is just as high as Amnesia. I will never over look a Frictional game again.

Keep up the good work guys and thanks again.

-ShXIII
I have yet to play both games (only played the Amnesia demo) but it's good to hear that you enjoyed Penumbra. I think I might be getting that game as well.
Man, I do not have the spare time to go back and play Penumbra again! But I must! Damn! Well now I'm gonna flunk outa college! Tongue
(11-02-2010, 12:52 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I do not have the spare time to go back and play Penumbra again! But I must! Damn! Well now I'm gonna flunk outa college! Tongue

Haha sorry about that, I do my fair share of bitching when it comes to sloppy PC games so I like to go out of my way and give credit where its due.
(11-02-2010, 12:51 PM)ShXIII Wrote: [ -> ]Haha sorry about that, I do my fair share of bitching when it comes to sloppy PC games so I like to go out of my way and give credit where its due.

hah its okay, I really have been wanting to replay Penumbra...my future can wait!