Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: mini-updates (Steam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alex Mudrov

Today i saw that game have an update (5 M.B)
Just to know... What is this? Can we wait for something new?..

P.S Sorry, i'm from Russia, my speech may be poor >.>
Apparently something went wrong on the previous update, making it a bit difficult to run total conversion mods out of the box. Version 1.311 addresses that issue so you don't have to hack stuff to make them work.

Changelist:
- Launcher checks for the 'DefaultMainSettingsSDL2' entry in the init config file passed as argument and falls back to the game's default if not present.
- Game checks for the 'DefaultMainSettingsSDL2' and 'DefaultUserKeysSDL2' entries in the init config file passed as argument and falls back to the game's default if not present.
- Added "steam_appid.txt" file to make it possible to run the game exe outside Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/amnesia/...9053228771
There will be updates for FGstore, GOG and Humble aswell?
The issues above only affected Steam copies and no new content was added.

So there isn't a need for GOG, Humble or FGStore to have those updates available or pushed.

For the latest updates to retail/FGStore editions, you'll want here. If there are any future updates to GOG or Humble, they'll be made available through their respective mediums.