Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Many Hands - THE RETURN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
May I suggest not continuing your contribution from the locked door at the bottom of the spiral staircase just after my area? If you do so, you kind of split up the areas and will probably result in your area being a dead end. Tongue
I won't claim the map just yet. I won't have 8 straight hours available to put into it before the weekend, so I wouldn't get much done. I'll take a look and see if I can at least come up with an idea in the mean time.
Oh please, I took the map for a week. Tongue
Well to be fair I don't expect anyone to grab it by the time I actually make something (since things seem to have calmed down), so whether I claim it or not won't make that much of a difference. But it is open for anyone else in the mean time.

Edit: Ok, you know what? I'm obducting it. No promises that it'll be returned within 8 hours, but if anyone want it, I'll fix it up for ya.
Alright guys, I think I've finished my contribution at last. It's taken a while, but only because I had to come up with things as I went on (and I've been watching Eleague on the side heh).

Anyways, here's the map.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/00pk5fzr4rhuu74...3.zip?dl=0

I hope I included the assets I used. According to AURORA there are still a few missing, but not from me Angel

Oh, and I stole your doors Flawless. My area is behind the two doors in the grand staircase, somewhat far into the map. I hope you weren't planning anything with them... :o
Bless your little cotton socks, looking forward to playing your area! I'm just downloading it now (I'll do a check for missing assets as well).
Oh, and if you guys are playing with the development environment enabled, make sure to enable flashbacks (I think those are off by default in dev env). I had to re-enable them every time I started the game.

Also Rom, I like what you've done to the place Tongue
I wrapped it up with a pretty bow!

and then patched it to actually have a pretty bow.

MODDB
Google Drive Download (OUTDATED)
Forum Showcase

I also added a room to make the pretty bow c:
so project is over???????????????????????? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the lord.

Hardarm you had MONTHS to do things with this beautiful thing!
If you decide you want to contribute, download it from MODDB and I'll totally post a special Hardarm patch but only because you haven't yet contributed to it. Don't go teasing me you butt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13