Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Imported Entity's & static objects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any this i can import to my static object and entity's? i can't find anything to import. hopefully i am allowed to ask Smile
Use the Model Editor. Go to File > Import Mesh and load the .dae file of a static object.

You must then add a collision body to the model by adding a primitive and then selecting Create Body on it. Save it as a .ent file.

There's a lot more you can do but it depends on what you need.
i cant use the model editor though because i w ont fit my screen and idek how to use it. i cant even change the resolution for the model editor
Edit the ModelEditor.cfg in Documents\HPL2. There's a Width and Height field you can change the resolution in.
that's ok but it's pointless when i don't have a single idea on how to make a custom model...
You didn't say anything about a custom model. I thought you only needed to convert static objects into entities. What exactly are you trying to do?
i trying to find custom walls doors maybe some boxes or a flashlight instead of a lantern. things like that. i thought that on one of ur videos that you had a link to custom static objects.
Look in the Development Resources section and you might find some stuff.