Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Finished - but never found Recipe for Weyer's Tonic !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a 75-years old Englishman I thoroughly enjoyed Amnesia. Finished with some help from Forum Members (re stuck Cistern Bridge) and had 94 Tinder Boxes unused at end. I met very few monsters and never actually found the ingrediants recepie for Weyer's Tonic. (Just colected the odd three items as I found them). Loved making a 'map' of the entire game area. Cant wait for Penumbra 4 ! ! !
HUH, 94 tinderboxes?! Your gamma was obviously set too high!
(11-09-2010, 04:51 PM)pw2302 Wrote: [ -> ]As a 75-years old Englishman I thoroughly enjoyed Amnesia.

Sir, i salute you Smile As for the unused tinderboxes, this is really a lotConfused. Either you played it through with high gamma or you were constantly having low sanity and wobbly controls; but either way it's nice you gave it a go and finished it Wink
I ended the game with enough tinder to open a shop, as well. Some people hoard as a playstyle. It's possible he sneaked in the dark with sanity and took a long time by the lights the game provided pro bono, like I did.
hehe, i was always struggeling for tinderboxes near the end, it was a bitch when i didn't have any lightsource at all >.<
(11-09-2010, 04:51 PM)pw2302 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait for Penumbra 4 ! ! !

Wait, what?
(11-12-2010, 02:37 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2010, 04:51 PM)pw2302 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait for Penumbra 4 ! ! !

Wait, what?

Many players think of Penumbra: Requiem as "Penumbra pt. 3", so therefor he probably means "Penumbra 3" instead of 4 (i hope this made sense).
Yea, I know. But he was talking about Amnesia...so that got me confused...
I hope that when I become a 75-years old Englishman, I am allowed to make non sequitors freely.