Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Insanity of Your Mind test videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ! Big Grin

Some years ago I started to create a Full Conversion named Insanity of Your Mind, and I almost finished it, but there was too much problems and I finally abandonned it one or two years after it creation :/ I posted test videos of it on my youtube channel and after a looonnng wait, I finally posted them in public ! So if you're curious about how it looked, take a look at these videos ^^

Look a this playlist !

Oh, and recently, I've got a new computer, so I'm seriously thinking about recreating this Full Conversion with a clean Amnesia installation ! Tongue
And don't hesitate to say your impressions about the videos ! I won't be mad, I've lost all of the FC I've done anyway ^^
First wow! I think that the maps themselves look amazing. I can tell you put a lot of effort into making each of your rooms.
Second, I think your game is missing a story line that helps explain what is going on. I felt very lost while watching the first video. The element that I really lost me was the angel statue with the bright yellow background. It felt like it really did not really connect with the other parts of the game. Basically I think your game is full of great ideas, but they are all over the place and need to find connections, so that they flow together....I hope this makes sense.
Thanks ! Big Grin
Basically, the tests are not supposed to be related, I just made the videos to show some good moments of my FC to my friends ^^ I think I've already created a thread for this FC, but I can't remember if I explained the story... And I don't want to spoil it in case I finally manage to finish it ! X)
Too bad I didn't film the hospital level, it was great ! (to create at least Tongue )
Well that makes more sense. TongueSmile
I have a question. I am trying to make a custom story myself, but I am having trouble. I cannot figure out how to get the my custom story to show up the main game?
I advise you to create a thread in the Development Support forum, people will explain better than me x)
Or find some tutorials on Youtube Wink I can't help you without any information and anyway it is not the purpose of this thread Tongue
I really liked to create this loading screen, and I'm more and more motivated to restart the creation of this Full Conversion ! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1506107958-menu-loading-screen.jpg]
I know it was not the purpose of the thread, I just I would ask, because you seemed like you have had experience with this kind of stuff. Thanks for the information, I have checked YouTube, I will take another look at the Development Support Form
Here is a new screen, I think I'll have to create a new thread ^^

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1506365941-20170925205459-1.jpg]

tigerlillymaya : send me a pm, I'll try to help you Wink
(I can't reply to you, it says your private messaging is disabled :/ )