Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Unnamed Story - [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first story and i've spent 3 days on it so far.

Screenie 1:[attachment=825]

Screenie 2: [Image: 90oex4.png]

Screenie 3:[Image: 11lrdqq.png]

Basically the storyline is to try and escape from the place without going insane (of course)

Suggestions are welcome to add to the story/map.
I'm also gonna try to add more detail

The following things i need help are:

Levers
An item colliding with an enemy (an enemy can disappear with this item colliding with them)
Decals (like for the windows.)
EDIT: You've edited your main post, no need for me to give away spoilers now ^^

Looking forward to more pics. You should add some more detail to your scenes, but that top one looks quite ok already. The chandeliers are weirdly placed though.
Maybe a tip: Think of the purposes of the rooms first. I'm not sure what this is, it looks somewhat like a dining room, combined with some others. :p
I guess i should edit this...

[Edit]
I edited the post and hidden spoilers. Please edit your post!
(11-10-2010, 12:54 AM)Tottel Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: You've edited your main post, no need for me to give away spoilers now ^^

Looking forward to more pics. You should add some more detail to your scenes, but that top one looks quite ok already. The chandeliers are weirdly placed though.
Maybe a tip: Think of the purposes of the rooms first. I'm not sure what this is, it looks somewhat like a dining room, combined with some others. :p

Thanks for suggestions sure will add more detail and i'll see if i can fix the chandelier.
Screenie 2 update
Added more eye candy
I hope its an improvement

[Image: 15x5s40.png]

Where is the dungeon related stuff and maybe dust piles or that stuff i see in amensia what's that enitity called?