Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Soundtrack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any word on when it's coming?
i would fucking drag my balls though 10 miles of broken glass just to hear the soundtrack with a 1dollar walkietalkie with the poorest reception ever!
If you own the game, you can find every track of the game in your game directory in ogg format: "XX/Amnesia/redist/music"

You can also find most of the tracks in highquality on Youtube.
(11-11-2010, 02:52 PM)Rodriguez Wrote: [ -> ]If you own the game, you can find every track of the game in your game directory in ogg format: "XX/Amnesia/redist/music"

You can also find most of the tracks in highquality on Youtube.

I know, but after getting Penumbra's soundtrack, it's nice to have the songs in a complete and polished form.
Come on Mikko, everyone here longs for an Amnesia Soundtrack Big Grin
That would be so great.
(11-14-2010, 01:37 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Mikko, everyone here longs for an Amnesia Soundtrack Big Grin

yes ! Big Grin
Mikko says "buy the soundtrack" at the end of this video so I'm sure there's one coming. It just takes time to make it, and he's probably busy with other projects too.
He's probably working on Overgrowth Soundtrack currently. I know he's working, he's busy, but what can I do sometimes? It's the football.. lol wut?

All I can do is to want this soundtrack. I can't do anything else.
The Amnesia OST is still under work, and you're quite right - I've been busy with other on-going projects. But I'll promise you, it won't take as long as it took with Penumbra OST to finish it Smile

To tease you a bit, I decided to put couple of short snippets from the album. They can be found at SoundCloud. The other one is something you may recognize already.

Amnesia OST snippets

Patience, my friends...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5