Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Good Custom Story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I'm not sure if this should go here, but I assumed the other section was for people actually making custom stories)

There's only a couple stories posted on the "finished stories" post, I'm sure there must be others out there. I'm looking for suggestions.

I'm trying to find one with a good, solid story. It can be more-or-less scary, but a strong narrative, preferably with some well-written notes and mementos, is what I'm looking for.

Has anyone found anything like that?
There is no such.
Nothing yet, the custom stories are just junk food when compared to the gourmet meal that the actual game is. Perhaps some day...
(11-15-2010, 01:54 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing yet, the custom stories are just junk food when compared to the gourmet meal that the actual game is. Perhaps some day...

Ah, well. It was a thought. Amnesia spoiled me. I just want more.
(11-15-2010, 04:47 AM)thebigJA Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2010, 01:54 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing yet, the custom stories are just junk food when compared to the gourmet meal that the actual game is. Perhaps some day...

Ah, well. It was a thought. Amnesia spoiled me. I just want more.

I felt the same way when I beat all the Penumbra games! Tongue There is nothing like it, once you get some, all you want is more!
This need more time Wink rom dont build on one day Wink
but i think there are some users with great ideas.
there's "wake" on moddb, but its only the 1/3 part.
Yep, give it time.. The mod tools were only released quite recently. Smile
(11-17-2010, 08:30 PM)Tottel Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, give it time.. The mod tools were only released quite recently. Smile

but you can play it if you want ^^ its great ^^