Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [WIP] Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Family
(Working title)

STATUS CHANGE: This story has completed it's development phase and is now moving onto the revision/testing phase! Release draws nearer! I have decided to remove the demo, and instead am taking applications for beta testing here: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10423.html

[Image: 63U8B.png]

Screenshots:

Spoiler below!

[Image: qZ4Z3.png]
[Image: ajquj.jpg]
[Image: OzmU8.jpg]

Its not bad. Nice mapping and good scripting. Though you could have improved the lighting a little bit in the kitchen.
Bleh, I even put lights in there to prevent this. Well, it is time for more drastic measures! (Btw please edit your post to put the location of the arm in spoilers. I want to see how many other people also have this problem! Thanks^^)
MMh, i like it. It could be a little bit better but its good Smile
good luck with your work
I kept jumping when I
Spoiler below!
opened the chests in the room with the fire and the leg D:

Otherwise, good job!
EDIT: Oh wait, when I died during
Spoiler below!
the sequence with the LOADS of doors
I couldn't move when I spawned back in the dining room.
Man... this one has an emotional edge I feel a lot of other stories lack... And a very intriguing plot.
(11-14-2010, 08:56 PM)zlandael Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Oh wait, when I died during
Spoiler below!
the sequence with the LOADS of doors
I couldn't move when I spawned back in the dining room.

WHOOPS I completely forgot to add save points..... uhhh guess I'll go do that now. X3

' Wrote:Man... this one has an emotional edge I feel a lot of other stories lack... And a very intriguing plot.
Hehe thank you.
I'll download it right now and try it out.
I tried it out, very good. You surely know how to scare my kind of people! From the good atmosphere to frightening and cannibalism, to fucked up family. I'm not fully capable of understanding what's going on but that was just one awesome demo you made there. Can't wait full v.. Anyways, dunno but was the "escape" scene meant to end with a collapse to the ground and blacken out the screen? I just ran randomly from door to door(meeting with some of your friends in the way Wink )and when I thought that I got out of there, my man collapsed and the screen blackened, esc worked tho, so I thought that it was the last of it (-> exit). Tell me where I got it wrong if I got it wrong Smile Nice work, keep up on it. Cheers.
Bamp:
I know it has been quite a while, but I have updated the main post and re-uploaded a new version of the demo. Hopefully I will be giving this project more attention, and will begin keeping up with this thread/project.
Pages: 1 2 3