Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: H?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What the hell is up with the H key? Is that sort of like a panic button, instead of quitting the game? xD
Does nothing for me. There's nothing assigned to it in the controls menu either.
Weird... it gives me some blood splatter on the screen for a few seconds, and lowers your sanity and health...

I don't have H assigned to anything either!
You sure you were not standing on the jam/red slime? 'cause the jam tries to kill you when you stand on it or too close to it.
I'll eventually record this with Fraps. It's so odd. I wonder if there is a way I can show which key I am hitting...

I'll make sure I'm in an area with no slime.
Just post your user_keys.cfg file from c:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Amnesia\Main\%game_profile%\ directory.

If you have troubles finding it, run Search in My Documents folder.
There is nothing bound to the H key. I may as well make a video for it.

Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LBPApnyMdM
That's a custom map isn't it? Might as well be a glitch. They're bound to happen.
(11-17-2010, 02:04 PM)Warchief Wrote: [ -> ]That's a custom map isn't it? Might as well be a glitch. They're bound to happen.

Fine then, I'll do another video on a regular map. From the campaign. It's happened there to. It is likely a glitch, but it seems to be on purpose.
I have it too, but it only works after you've edited your config file to enable the Debug menu (LoadDebugMenu="true"). It was likely put there as a quick way of testing scrips and effects that depend on the player having low sanity.
Pages: 1 2