Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Save game request Curie shipwreck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did post in another thread asking this but decided it would be best to make a new thread.

I am looking for a save of the curie shipwreck, at the entrance or as close as you can get to the beggining of the level or area.

I did make a choice of killing the robot towards the beggining, I am not sure if any other choices happened between then let me know if any as I might remember if mentioned.

Thanks in advance
There is no robot to kill before the Curie.
Also none of these choices actually affect the game.
In the main menu just click on load and search for a name that describes the area you want to go back to.
Anyway in the save folder the save file will have the string "curie_outside" in it's name.
(05-22-2018, 05:30 AM)TiManGames Wrote: [ -> ]There is no robot to kill before the Curie.
Also none of these choices actually affect the game.
In the main menu just click on load and search for a name that describes the area you want to go back to.
Anyway in the save folder the save file will have the string "curie_outside" in it's name.

Ok, but I lost my save files for the game, and I need one to load from which is why I requested it in the first place. Not very helpful to click load if no save files exist since I had to re-install the game after I installed a new OS and forgot to backup my saves
You probably mean Carl Semken. Did you forget, TiMan?

I have a save from the railway tunnels, not sure if it helps. It's before Lambda.
https://my.mixtape.moe/mnlsrq.sav
(05-22-2018, 05:01 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]You probably mean Carl Semken. Did you forget, TiMan?

I have a save from the railway tunnels, not sure if it helps. It's before Lambda.
https://my.mixtape.moe/mnlsrq.sav

The Curie is way after that
(05-22-2018, 05:01 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]You probably mean Carl Semken. Did you forget, TiMan?

Don't forget Jonsy too.
Curie isn't really way after. Both the railway station and Lambda are relatively short. And even if it was, OP specifically said "towards the beginning".
Well, have you got it?