Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Control room - I caannot find 3 pipes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spent about 1 hour looking for the third Pipe in the control room , but failed to find it. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE !
I also looked on youtube at walkthrough videos and the guys found a pipe where I did not find anything
If I get rid of my last saved games and started the control room chapter again , would I find the three pipes or would I encounter the same bug again ?
Is it even possible to somehow load back to the beginning of the control room?[/u]
Yeah, you should probably try reloading an old save. There's a load game menu in the main menu. Odd stuff, man.
Nothing odd, many ppl reported about the missing pipe here. For some, the pipe fell down thru the ground when they were carrying it.
I had this issue as well. When I was first in the control room I didn't know that the pipes were a part of a puzzle until after I had completed all the other puzzles in the area. I think while I was in one of the rooms I found one of the pipes and moved it because it was in my way and it must have fallen through the floor without my knowledge. I spent hours trying to find the final pipe, thinking that it was possibly well hidden and even climbed up pipes to get towards the ceiling to search for a very clever spot, but I eventually loaded the game and found all of the pipes in their correct locations.
I had the same problem I have been searching for a long time i just stopped to look up a walkthrough or forum (like this one) so i guess i will load to an earlier save which has been a mentioned solution Angry
...Then you go do that. But there is no need to bump a 2 1/2 year old topic just to note that.