Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Wanna join a pact?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to try going in completely blind in frictionals next horror game not knowing anything about it. Therefore I will avoid any information and media about the game and just buy it. For actually knowing when the game is out I will use the frictionalgames category on steam. I will also disable images in my browser so that I don't see logo. Also gotta be fast to hit the pause button since there will probably be a trailer on storepage. When selecting games to play them in steam it shows an image in background so I will move the window so I can only see the list of games on the left .
(10-27-2018, 03:10 PM)BANANMANX47 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to try going in completely blind in frictionals next horror game not knowing anything about it. Therefore I will avoid any information and media about the game and just buy it. For actually knowing when the game is out I will use the frictionalgames category on steam. I will also disable images in my browser so that I don't see logo. Also gotta be fast to hit the pause button since there will probably be a trailer on storepage. When selecting games to play them in steam it shows an image in background so I will move the window so I can only see the list of games on the left .

Might as well close your eyes while you're playing the game so you won't get spoiled.