Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Two Monsters Are Fighting Each Others (LOL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All, There Is BIG Problem With Some Monsters,When I'm Playing Game Those Monsters Started.... Oh Well,I Will NOT Spoil It, So Don't Get Too Close To Monsters If Another Monster Have Seen That, It Will Started To Think That "Daniel And Grunt I Have To Stop It" Tongue . Thats Why They Started.... I Will Not Spoil It, You Have To Watch It YOURSELF Or Monsters Will Kill You Angel

I'm Also Uploading Walkthrough Of This Game:

MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIvanplenca

Here Is The Video Of Those Monsters. I don't Know Huh Why They Started..... But I'm Worried For Them Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNQS9yWcqPo

THANKS FOR WATCHING

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘Rate
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘Comment

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╦
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╬
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝
False section and i think its a bug while you standing over the two monsters.
Thats Why I'm Showing You All That There Are Still Many Bugs In This Game. Anyway THANKS FOR WATCHING Smile
AnyWay Don't Forget To Watch My Walkthrough Of This Game Big Grin
"Shut up!" *slap*
"No, you shut up!" *slap*
"No, you!" *slap*
But i do not understand the meaning.
And why you postet it here.

And bugs are the salt in games Wink if there are perfect, is boring.
And i dont watch your walkthrough Wink i finished the game without help Wink and now making a own version Wink with bugs ^^
I Know Sorry For Posting If This Is Violating Term & Conditions, If You Want To Remove It, OK Iwill Remove It Say Yes Or No Sad
Dont worry, be happy my friend Wink open your eyes at next post and it is okay Smile
cool, can u just stop writing every word with capital letters? its annoying.
ok vincent if you say so i will stop it Smile
Thanks. Smile
Pages: 1 2