Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Awakening to the unknown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-24-2010, 06:28 PM)machosalad Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2010, 06:21 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: also what are Thalers ??

Thalers are what you find in the money bags you pick up.

Oh thanks. Well that was a last minute add in also and i explained why, it was also to add something to do in the maps.

EDIT: see my post before i made 3 edits to it saying that the problems you desceibed Kyle shouldnt be happeneing and that they arn't happening to me and that the locked door is locked on mine.

But i higly agree with a few points you made, i need to add in look at scripts because obviously players wont always be looking where i want them to be. Thanks.
To tell the truth, I really like your map but those grunts, When they BANG the door, My mouse went SDFGH SDFGH Big Grin , By the way I found NO GLITCHES, Thats why i recorded your custom story and then i will upload it very soon on youtube Tongue
Thanks Big Grin i might think about finishing maps 4 and 5 then. Map 5 will be more puzzle like but also scary at the same time in places.
How many map's are you making? And please hurry Big Grin i want to play your story Tongue
(11-26-2010, 03:32 PM)waqas12346 Wrote: [ -> ]How many map's are you making? And please hurry Big Grin i want to play your story Tongue

Another two are pretty much done, just need to add all the scripting in Sad . Also liek i said before its not much of a story, but i hope to make the maps more fun as i go along.

I also started another good story, done two maps so far, 2nd map isnt finished. But it lags a bit and isnt great Due to the fact that theres a big house and you can go outside in the one map lol. Didnt work too well sadly.

Map 4 - more story like.
Map 5 - more puzzle like.
Map 6 - Probably somethign new and very fun and very weird Big Grin Thinking of maybe makign you drink something that makes you see some weird things and i will make the map really weird and twisted lol. Don't know if this would work but maybe i could make a huge human body and make you walk up it
How about 10 maps Big Grin
Big Grin How many times it takes to release the full story Confused
link doesn't work. please reupload.
Pages: 1 2 3