Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Disgruntled Lever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WARNING!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

I was at the part where I have to mix the tonic for Agrippa so that he can be safely removed from his prison. I already had collected all of the ingredients, extracted essence from the bone, heated to blood, and when I went to grind the lever to extract the juices from the poison sac, the lever spun rapidly, like a helicopter top, and broke loose and caused a huge freeze, that cleared up in a few seconds. The lever had flown away and could not be found. with further inspection, all of the other levers and turn wheels had disappeared as well. Now I cannot create the tonic for Agrippa, and will have to restart the game from the beginning (re-loading the game will just put me back where the levers are gone). I would very glad if in some way my progress could be "reimbursed", perhaps by a download of a save file at that spot.

Please help me
-A very unfortunate adventurer:

P.S. I am using OS Windows 7/ ver. 6.1/ build 7600/ 64 bit.
Select Load Game from the main menu and you'll find the 20 or so last autosaves, load one from before you enter that area.
Thank you for that fine suggestion, it worked greatly