Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Which is the best character in Amnesia besides Daniel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me the shadow. Nothing like it..love it.
Grunts! Their faces are just so adorable.
Squishy Smile
Grunts, grunts and grunts.
I even made a clay grunt as well as a grunt minecraft skin (although I later made a brute and agrippa).
Alexander. His voice acting is perfect, and he really isn't anymore of a villain than pre-amnesia Daniel. I'd say he's one of the better characters I have encountered in videogames.
(12-03-2010, 10:33 PM)Babby Wrote: [ -> ]Alexander. His voice acting is perfect, and he really isn't anymore of a villain than pre-amnesia Daniel. I'd say he's one of the better characters I have encountered in videogames.

I agree, the voice acting for Daniel was kind of drawl in my opinion, but I always looked forward to hearing Alexander's dialogue, so refined, yet obviously evil!
speaking of evil... the worlds most cunning mastermind, Carmen Sandiego Big Grin

but seriously... THE best character was the voice actors... cast greatly and their voices where full of atmosphere and believable
as for character design... I liked Agrippa... his story wasn't too great... but it was unique and it had meaning behind his story
Red kicks the ass of every character in Amnesia! Tongue
I really liked the girl who you hear screaming "NOo, Get away from me!"

she sounded so innocent and defiant. Desperate to.
I love the Brute simply because of the sound it makes when it walks near you.