Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: One thing I want to do..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After playing through Amnesia (Taking my sweet time to do so) I'm left with one final desire. To be able to freely explore Castle Brennenburg without monsters, in the day time, in it's shadow-free state. Just explore it and see the beautiful art that Frictional did. See the WHOLE castle and have time to appreciate it, and actually be able to see it (Face it, it was dark!) I know with the level editor you can do something close, but I want the full blown CASTLE to be explorable. Maybe an alternate game mode?

As far as I know, however, this could be possible...if it is, let me know!
If not, that's a tad disappointing. The castle itself is beautiful. Especially the start, the stone and the light filtering in through the huge windows...It'd be captivating just to be able to explore the whole thing without interruption.
You can actually go through the map files and edit them to make them brighter and more inviting with the mod tools. I'm just not sure if you could release them to the public.
Yea, you can add lights and remove monsters from all the map files. If you want it as bad as you seem to it is worth the time Tongue