Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hurt effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I brought an idea when you get hurt, your sight gets all blur and the the camera shakes a little. I think it will be more funnier to play through the battle with better effects. I don't like the way it looks now, only a little bloodsplash.

alarm4444

Good idea, I think the same.
Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.
The spiders should be venomous, and the hounds should be infected. After a bite, you'd get some visual effect for around 10 minutes Smile
Pigov Wrote:The spiders should be venomous, and the hounds should be infected. After a bite, you'd get some visual effect for around 10 minutes Smile

I suggested same earlier in other Thread! Smile

Scraper Wrote:But what about when those spiders bites you, they could secrete some sort of poison into you, and it makes your sight to looking like this for sometime. Smile
Scraper Wrote:Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.

Yeah, you got a point there, it was mostly meant when the dogs bite you, but with the spiders, it would be cool if the screen at least gets blur from the "poison".
nackidno Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.

Yeah, you got a point there, it was mostly meant when the dogs bite you, but with the spiders, it would be cool if the screen at least gets blur from the "poison".

Yes, I said that before! Wink

Scraper Wrote:But what about when those spiders bites you, they could secrete some sort of poison into you, and it makes your sight to looking like this for sometime. Smile

Or with the Spiders, it would make the look uncoloured for sometime, or something like that.

And what I meant with Dogs is that when the run towards you and jump at you and then bites you; then would be great when that Hurt Effect comes! Smile