Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(12-22-2010, 12:54 PM)SillySprites Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2010, 12:48 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Did i miss much after i left last night?

I finished the choir x3 I forget where I am now

Damn i bet i missed alot of scares Sad
Great work last night with the live stream Sprites, you did well... and don't listen to the trolls Big Grin
that means you wolf Tongue
(12-22-2010, 03:14 PM)DIGI Byte Wrote: [ -> ]Great work last night with the live stream Sprites, you did well... and don't listen to the trolls Big Grin
that means you wolf Tongue

Troll how exactly do i troll!? how dare you Tongue im gonna tell everyone about what thomas told you! Smile
Hey Gaiz! Im gonna be picking up where my lets plays left off! And Im gonna upload a video today! Aaaaand Im gonna be working on another Lets play too! Minecraft, oh gosh! So :3 Stay tuned! thanks for your support all ^_^
Silly shall now take on PENumBRAAA
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

:333
(12-30-2010, 08:39 AM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

:333

O-o I like the story start <3
but yeah, the whole stealth thing is scaring me.
Spoiler below for penumbra series
Spoiler below!

The last penumbra is absolutely garbage, no monsters just puzzles. Black blague is fun though, overture is good.

(12-30-2010, 12:37 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Spoiler below for penumbra series
Spoiler below!

The last penumbra is absolutely garbage, no monsters just puzzles. Black blague is fun though, overture is good.

First Penumbra vid up in 20 or so mins Big Grin stay tuned!
Mega Update Weekend: See first post!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11