Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for all your support so far guys! Im really enjoying LPing! and I hope to finish my Amnesia Let's play filming tomorrow! and I will upload them as they're available then will begin on Penumbra <3 thank you guys Big Grin 15 subscribaaas!!
Looks like I have a lot of videos to watch as you finished your LP of Amnesia! Congrats.

I saw that you like Diablo, do you play median xl?
I'm not a real expert but what do you mean with [Blind] in the title of your videos?
It means that she hasnt played the game before or hasnt looked at a walkthrough.
(01-11-2011, 10:29 PM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]It means that she hasnt played the game before or hasnt looked at a walkthrough.

Im finished now :3
(01-13-2011, 03:50 AM)SillySprites Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2011, 10:29 PM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]It means that she hasnt played the game before or hasnt looked at a walkthrough.

Im finished now :3
Congratulations, I do hope you liked it Smile
Oh boy, I'll make sure to watch those let's play, they look pretty fun! Big Grin
I myself did a complete LP of Amnesia, while I was discovering the game for the first time: it was an interesting experience. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11