Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is it possible to remap the Home button to another location (eg. the Brightness butto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short, the button ribbon is physically (and irrepairably) damaged, rendering the Vol- and Home button useless. Now while I can live without the Vol- button, it is a pain in the arse to have to switch off the PSP everytime I want to switch games.
In order to fix this, short of replacing the ribbon, I want to know if there is a way to remap buttons so I can reassign the home button to something like the brightness button which I never use?
I tried googling the solution but I kinda got smacked with a wall of broken information scattered across many old forum threads and I ended up getting overwhelmed and so I'm asking you folks if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to go about this.
Thanks.
This is for the PSP?
I have no experience with it but my intuition tells me it's not possible. I would be surprised if it is.