Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Thinking of releasing my Scroob's castle story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of releasing it as open source cos i am too lazy to finish it. First map is complete and the second one is finished mapping, it needs notes, more scripts and etc.

Should i release it?
I wouldn't release it to everyone.
I rather have it release to one person who will finish it, because if you will just release it to everyone, alot of people wouldn't like it anymore because a big part of the story is already spoiled.
(12-09-2010, 10:17 AM)Akumasama Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't release it to everyone.
I rather have it release to one person who will finish it, because if you will just release it to everyone, alot of people wouldn't like it anymore because a big part of the story is already spoiled.

In that case anyone who would like to do my story? First come gets it first.
(12-09-2010, 12:59 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll take it then.
(12-11-2010, 05:03 PM)LowFire3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2010, 12:59 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll take it then.

Let me tidy it up a bit first ok?
I would have PMed the link, but ok.. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?odao169bpj2a9ea

Try this one this one i think is fixed.