Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Possible glitch in archives hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon.
I am playing Amnesia Dark Descent for the first time ever. I got to a point in the archives where I need to break a hole in the wall to access the local history room.

However the character doesn't get inside after I break the wall, I can see inside there's a lamp and books, but the character won't walk inside.

I have tried to put an object and crouch (read it on a thread from 2012), I loaded the game in a previous save and started all over again. But nothing seems to work.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you in advance
Update:
I erased it and downloaded it again, and start all over, and it gives me the same result.

Help!!!
(03-16-2020, 11:48 PM)alexisbaor Wrote: [ -> ]Update:
I erased it and downloaded it again, and start all over, and it gives me the same result.

Help!!!

Well, I guess my only hope is to uninstall the game again, but this time I need to erase all of the files that remain.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thank you in advance.
(03-18-2020, 03:45 PM)alexisbaor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2020, 11:48 PM)alexisbaor Wrote: [ -> ]Update:

Help!!!

Well, I guess my only hope is to uninstall the game again, but this time I need to erase all of the files that remain.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thank you in advance.

I have already solved the mystery.
It's a bit embarrassing, but I will leave the answer here for possible new players in the future.

I needed to jump with the spacebar.
That's all.

(Edited: changed "scrollbars" with "spacebar"
Jump with scrollbar? You mean the spacebar? Or did you rebind it to scrollwheel on the mouse, bhop style?
(03-21-2020, 02:39 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Jump with scrollbar? You mean the spacebar? Or did you rebind it to scrollwheel on the mouse, bhop style?

Spacebar