Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I have a problem with penumbra black plague
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with penumbra black plague, I cannot get past the first cell map, when I go through the ventilation duct when loading the next map the game crashes, I have tried everything, I have tried to change to compatibility, I have tried to run the program as administrator, I have reinstalled the game and I have changed the graphic options to how they were by default, but I cannot find a solution, I have also looked for people with the same problem on this page but the solutions they give them do not help me.
I have also tried to play penumbra overture, and crashed as soon as I got out of the boat.
i tried to do the same thing i did with black plague but nothing works

I am going to leave the hpl.log file so that you can see what is wrong, for some reason it fails to load the map
(03-30-2020, 05:01 PM)tonersude Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with penumbra black plague, I cannot get past the first cell map, when I go through the ventilation duct when loading the next map the game crashes, I have tried everything, I have tried to change to compatibility, I have tried to run the program as administrator, I have reinstalled the game and I have changed the graphic options to how they were by default, but I cannot find a solution, I have also looked for people with the same problem on this page but the solutions they give them do not help me.
I have also tried to play penumbra overture, and crashed as soon as I got out of the boat.
i tried to do the same thing i did with black plague but nothing works

I am going to leave the hpl.log file so that you can see what is wrong, for some reason it fails to load the map

I tried to play penumbra overture but it doesn't work either