Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Forum Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i resized my fav avatar to be 80x80 and no bigger than 64kb but it wont change when i upload it. I've tried for a while and now i think i will let someone help me out a bit. Thanks in advance Smile
Make sure it's .jpg (or whatever that last part is)
It might require alittle time for it to show up.
Did you receive any errors when uploading it?

What program did you use to resize it?
Okay i'll check into that, also i just use paint on this computer... Smile
It should save in a jpg(or whatever it's called) file than, but make sure you check to see if it gives any error when you try to upload the photo.
okay i tried uploading a jpg, then i changed it to 79x79 just to be safe and uploaded again... is that all i do? Find the file, press change avatar right?
Should be. And don't be suprised if your avatar looks like total crap if you use msnpaint=/
You mean like this kind of crap?

Yeah you really can do things like that, if you have what it takes that is (I certainly dont)
What I meant is msnpaint is crap for re-sizing pictures.
While msnpaint isn't as usefull as other picture programs, it's easy to make quick pictures that make people laugh.
i know that one, cooly done :p
ms paint is made for painting, not resizing XD
Ah! xDD okay, I just realised I should learn to read again.. Tongue
Btw, for a good resizing and general image edition program, go GIMP. It's a free alternative to Photoshop, and you can make some seriously cool stuff with it.
Get it here : http://www.gimp.org
Pages: 1 2