Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help with camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, i'm really interested in using this map editor ( The level editor) But i can not seem to move my camra in a physical direction for instance: i Hold down alt, i can rotate and zoom in, but not move to the corner of my map... am i missing something very simple?
Thanks
(12-12-2010, 07:00 AM)Nihil Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, i'm really interested in using this map editor ( The level editor) But i can not seem to move my camra in a physical direction for instance: i Hold down alt, i can rotate and zoom in, but not move to the corner of my map... am i missing something very simple?
Thanks

alt and drag i believe.
Ah i found it, for anyone else with this problem, hold down the alt key+mouse wheel down and scroll with the mouse not wheel to move the camera.
(12-12-2010, 10:22 AM)Nihil Wrote: [ -> ]Ah i found it, for anyone else with this problem, hold down the alt key+mouse wheel down and scroll with the mouse not wheel to move the camera.

Wait, so how do you move the camera. You rotate by alt-draging and zoom by alt-scrolling, how do you move it?
Alt + middle mouse button, then drag.
Also, the function "Focus on selection" (hotkey 'f') is very helpful for moving the camera.