Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Play Our Game :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone -

Some classmates and I are making a game and would love to have some feedback!

We've been working on it for about 7 months, and are going to continue developing it, so any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Besides, it's totally free and only takes about 10 minutes to play.

Thanks!

https://sites.google.com/site/gamewizard...ome/victim
the link didn't work
Everything I said about it can be found on the game's moddb download page. No use repeating myself here.

Okay yeah it's kinda neat.
You've done amazingly well.
My only real complaints relate to gameplay. The pistol is a bit of a mood killer in between the sobbing children and the ambient noises; something more suitable and underpowered would be nice, or even nothing at all and relying on stealth. Under-powering the player; such as taking away her speed, would also help with the atmosphere.It doesn't seem too scary at the moment because you're armoured, have a space age gun and moving at a speed not seen since jesse owen.

On technical terms, the only thing I noticed was some colourful fuzz at the bottom of the screen. Oh, and maybe the resolution.

Other than that. Well done, that is some damn fine developing you've done there; keep us posted. P.s. I might come back with more comments.