Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Will Amnesia be available for consoles? No!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Kinect would kill Amnesia.
I see that some console players are afraid of using the K&M combo, but it is the only one that truly makes you fill like you are interacting with the world, for example on a controller you would click on a button to grab the door handle them use the dpad or the sticks to open it with your finger, on a mouse you move the arm in to grab the handle (clicking on the M1 button) and them you pull your arm back to open the door, that is how we open doors on real life, this control scheme makes you fill more immersed in the game world. Kinectic or the PS3 move could be a good option for control for a new Frictional Game on consoles though.

I only hope they don't forget the PC, if the new game were to be a multiplatform game ( and i bet it will be) they make the PC (and the console also) version use the full capacities of the hardware and the control system.
Ok the question is : LOOK ON POLL Tongue

Yes |37| 38.54%

No |59| 61.46%

Total |96| votes 100%

I VOTE BOTH YES OR NO Big Grin
I say yes, but i highly doubt they would ever release it on a console kinda too late and they will lack the technology also.

Anyway this game would suit consoles for sure, theres not many controls in the game and the consoles are capable of producing the quality that the pc does for this game. Obviously PC's are better but its also obviouse that this game doesn't max out the pc's range for obviouse reasons.
personally, I would love to see amnesia go on the xbox live market, not everyone plays games on a PC, I have several friends who only play games on consoles
I say NO. When those console exclusive games are being developed for PC, then Amnesia might be considered.

I hate console owners wanting PC exclusive games for their consoles when they have a lot of exclusive games for them. When we PC gamers want a console exclusive game to be developed for PC, they never say "yes it should".

To sum up, when Heavy Rain comes to PC, then Amnesia goes to PS3.
(12-16-2010, 06:36 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I say NO. When those console exclusive games are being developed for PC, then Amnesia might be considered.

I hate console owners wanting PC exclusive games for their consoles when they have a lot of exclusive games for them. When we PC gamers want a console exclusive game to be developed for PC, they never say "yes it should".

To sum up, when Heavy Rain comes to PC, then Amnesia goes to PS3.

To be honest people who think like that are the ones who causes these problems. Why would a sony company develop for the pc? why should there be exclusive xbox 360 or ps3 games ? or wii or even pc games ?

I have a ps3 and would have liked some games which dont go to it, but its understanable. EG. naughty dog, the developers of the Uncharted series, there owned by Sony and sony owns the PS3 so why on earth would it go onto the PC or xbox 360?
No. Mouse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joystick
This thread is redundant redundant. There's an identical one, on the front page even.
(12-16-2010, 06:36 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]To sum up, when Heavy Rain comes to PC, then Amnesia goes to PS3.

That's a really, really terrible trade agreement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39