Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Model] Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One of my buddies wanted me to model him a cannon for a tf2 map he was working on so I made this, and then realized that as far as I knew, amnesia didn't have a cannon model in it. So what the hell right, I'll put this in here too.

[Image: Cannon.png]

EDIT

Quote:Cannon (Amnesia)

Archive Contains :
2 Textures (1024x512) 1 Normal map (1024x512) 1 Specular map (1024x512) 1 Cannon Model 5476 Tris
1 Cannon ball model 1 Cannon ball pile model

Author(s) :
David "Selentic" Simon : Model/Texture/UVs
Kure & Isabelle "Rose" Smith : Morrigan Logo
Tottel : Some of the collission

Enjoy.

Installation :

Merge the "amnesia the dark descent" with your's and all the files should be placed in the proper directory

(Entities/sel/cannon)

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3332789/Amnesia/...Cannon.zip

[Image: CannonFinal.png]

[Image: Cannon_Ingame.png]

Let me know if anything is wrong, etc etc etc.
Could be used for a wall-breaking puzzle!
cool, what program did you use and what file format? upload it and we'll see what we can do
(12-19-2010, 06:37 PM)DIGI Byte Wrote: [ -> ]cool, what program did you use and what file format? upload it and we'll see what we can do

Max, .max, and I was going to texture, and export it for amnesia myself.

Additionally it's not done yet : p
cool, makes things easier

Texture size should be 512x512 DDS dtx5
and should use real world scale 1 meter = 1 meter
Really lovely model!
Beautiful. How do you plan to texture it, old school paint UV layout in max or pshop or use a painting tool like Zbrush / Mudbox?
Very nice model! I can see this being used in an old fort or abandoned ship of some sort.
(12-20-2010, 06:01 AM)Bek Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful. How do you plan to texture it, old school paint UV layout in max or pshop or use a painting tool like Zbrush / Mudbox?

UV/Photoshop
You eh.. have a low-poly version as well, right? :>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7