Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: X-Mas Special Props - RELEASED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would prefer this over Megaupload.
If the creator doesn't mind, this can be used as an alternate download link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3049651/amnesia/entities.zip
(12-22-2010, 04:31 AM)house Wrote: [ -> ]Why must the download link be megaupload?

whats wrong with MegaUpload?
Why the download link be else than megaupload? These uploading sites are all the same ... you have to wait and slow download speed. Then I could say: Why you didn't uploaded it to dropbox? It's much much better than these greedy craps ....
BTW pretty nice models Smile maybe we can get a santa monster? Big Grin
(12-26-2010, 01:10 PM)adamhun Wrote: [ -> ]Why the download link be else than megaupload? These uploading sites are all the same ... you have to wait and slow download speed. Then I could say: Why you didn't uploaded it to dropbox? It's much much better than these greedy craps ....
BTW pretty nice models Smile maybe we can get a santa monster? Big Grin

Mediafire is much better Big Grin. And nice idea about the santa monster Tongue
DIGI: Dropbox, mediafire are preferred since they don't have the bullshit waiting
well, if frictional games accept active members as developers they COULD give us a sub-hosted domain to upload our mods, keep everything neat and clean
Dropbox is excellent; 2GB free no strings attached, and every time you update the files in your folder, everyone else is updated as well. Saves all that upload/download nonsense.
:Bumped for anyone who doesn't know about this:
very nice, you made anything else ??
Great. Now make easter entities ! :> Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4