Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Emptying my pot of acid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently restarted playing through Amnesia (which I bought at launch) and now I cannot progress any further as I encountered a bug that I never had to melt the fleshy wall with acid (as described here here).

Is there any way I can edit my save file to empty my pot so I can continue further or do I have to restart my game? I REALLY don't want to have to restart as I doubt the game will be able to hold my attention long enough to even make it back to this part of the game.
loading a checkpoint before the acid should fix it with the patch, if not im sure someone may have a save file here just after that area that your stuck on
If I'm going to load that far back, I may as well just restart. Can any kind gentlemen possibly upload a save anywhere close to after the water section?
THANK YOU. You are a life saver. This will give me something to do while I wait for me newly bought steam games install.

[edit]So it appears the game gets even more horrifying after I collect the explosives with the pot. My god, I thought the game was scary but holy shit! I have a REASON to be scared now that something is actually out there now! My god this game is glorious. I couldn't play long enough and my downloads aren't even done yet.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/108411279-4.jpg

I'm not sleeping tonight.