Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [WIP] MindTrap [Demo Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The point is, Dropbox is good for both collaboration and release.

For collaboration, file synchronization with other Dropbox users.
For release, public folder and public download link.
This thread isn't about how to use dropbox.
Thanks for this thread! Gave me quite a laughs! Big GrinTongue
The full demo has been released, enjoy!
(01-08-2011, 05:28 PM)ModManDann Wrote: [ -> ]The full demo has been released, enjoy!

OMG it's Huge!

damn, can"t get out from inverted room, should i jump on the bed or not...?

hmm..
Try drinking the wine, if it says the combination does not work you need to download the new version. there was a bug with the combinecallbacks I used.

still fixing the darn bug
Ok I managed to fix the bug with a temporary solution so you can play the demo. We're still working hard to fix it so it works like it should.
(01-08-2011, 09:31 PM)ModManDann Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I managed to fix the bug with a temporary solution so you can play the demo. We're still working hard to fix it so it works like it should.

Still not working. Nothing happens when i try to combine human parts and bottles Sad
(01-08-2011, 09:31 PM)ModManDann Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I managed to fix the bug with a temporary solution so you can play the demo. We're still working hard to fix it so it works like it should.

well, downloaded again your last fixed version.

there are:

i found 3 bottles. Full.
[Image: 13927986.th.jpg]

after drinking them(use on head) - i see a lever on the ceiling.
[Image: 14529004.th.jpg]

[Image: 96704085.th.jpg]

when i try to them into 3 diff. positions - nothing happens.
and by the way, how to fill bottles again?

whatta hell? Shy
@humiliation
Did you overwrite the inventory.hps file in amnesia/maps/main/inventory.hps?

@dark knight
It's a puzzle, I'm sure you get the message there are two levers in the room. Go search for it. Don't mind the bottles atm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7