Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Cheese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Part of my upcoming custom story involves cheese as a vital part of the plot. I was wondering if there is an existing cheese model or if someone could possibly make one for me. Even better would be if I could get the model and a static texture to use.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this or how to make it myself, but I really need this for my story and any help is appreciated.
Cheese? I lol'd, I hope to see a finished product! I'm sure someone will come along to aid you in a cheese model.
(12-25-2010, 04:12 AM)Nitrowing Wrote: [ -> ]Part of my upcoming custom story involves cheese as a vital part of the plot. I was wondering if there is an existing cheese model or if someone could possibly make one for me. Even better would be if I could get the model and a static texture to use.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this or how to make it myself, but I really need this for my story and any help is appreciated.

You should post some reference images. Do you want a complete cheese or just a small piece?
Spoiler below!

this
[Image: cheese.jpg]
or this?
[Image: image0007.jpg]

I'm after a nice thick wedge of fresh cheese. Something like this but one that will still fit nicely in the Amnesia environment:
[Image: cheese_wedge.jpg]
Maybe about the same size as the moldy bread model.
Thief had some reasonable cheese models. They always seemed to go 'crunch' when you ate them though, so pretty bad cheese I would think.
Would the models even work in Amnesia?
Let me try to brush up on my modeling skills and try to make you a cheese model Smile
Do you want mold on it?
Okay, first model in a LOOONG time. It sucks, but it works.

Hope you like it

http://arse.voidteam.net/Personal/xiCheeseModel.zip
It looks incredible when made three times bigger. The only thing is it acts like a ghost and has no physics. Did I install it wrong or something?
Load it in the model editor and give that bitch some properties.
Pages: 1 2