Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The blank note won't work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so it won't let me use the Blank Note on the UV light in the worm researcher's room, the game just suggests that I should start thinking straight which is an insult. I've tried everything up to the point where my brain is about to cauterize itself from the vast amounts of frustration, so can anybody drop me a hint?

I've played the game thoroughly, picked up every note and read it, examined anything that can be examined. This is the only part in this masterpiece that has forced me to look up a walkthrough.
Then I suppose you don't need to see what the note contains if you used a walkthrough... Just use the number that is supposed to be on it and continue with the game.
Not sure what you did but you just have to double click the note while standing under the UV light.
(12-27-2010, 12:02 AM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you did but you just have to double click the note while standing under the UV light.

Of course! You can use an item on itself!

And just to think I was clicking the UV light bulb 20 times with the blank note!