Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Screen messed up after Overture crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?
(12-26-2010, 10:49 PM)Thund3rDome Wrote: [ -> ]Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?

Have you tried restarting your PC or restoring the default values of the graphics options of your GPU?
(12-28-2010, 10:42 AM)KavazovAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2010, 10:49 PM)Thund3rDome Wrote: [ -> ]Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?

Have you tried restarting your PC or restoring the default values of the graphics options of your GPU?

Yes