Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: >|>|>|!!! Your Best Moment's In Amnesia The Dark Descent !!!|<|<|<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Basically, if you're going to spam that "Subscribe to my youtube page" crap on a forum thats almost completely unrelated to youtube, you're diffidently going to get some crap from people for it because its already annoying enough dealing with those people on youtube.
While it's great to... 'correct' people about their internet/forum etiquette, I am beginning to feel that this thread is going slightly off topic, like many threads out there. In layman's terms: let's get back on topic, eh? Due to being so "busy" lately (especially during the Christmas/New Year's season), I sadly haven't even been able to complete Amnesia yet, so I better not mention about my best moments until I have completed the game, just to be 'safe'. Anyone else, perhaps?
A favorite moment: Walking into the Choir and gasping at the vastly different and no less foreboding architecture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4