Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What most thought of amnesia, I know I did.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TF2 :S

[Image: fucktf2.jpg]

The way it went to shit over the last 3 years is scarier than Amnesia ever could be.
(01-01-2011, 02:29 PM)Sel Wrote: [ -> ]TF2 :S

[Image: fucktf2.jpg]

The way it went to shit over the last 3 years is scarier than Amnesia ever could be.

Yeah seriously. I just started getting back into it and its pretty lame.

They ruined the:
Theme
How balanced it was
and part of the fun
(01-01-2011, 07:04 AM)Gameoids Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I love about Amnesia, there's that balance between light/sanity and darkness/insanity that makes the game what it is today.

And tomorrow....and the next day, and the next day... Tongue
Interview with the developers of Gang Garrison 2:

Joystiq Wrote:What one thing would you tell someone to convince them to get your game?

Shawn: It's free, and to quote Valve, "It's pretty much better than TF2 in every possible way now. Except for the total lack of hats." Oh, that's two things.
Nice, I never saw gang garrison before, looks good, and I would play it too!
I have TF2... I played it, loved it and then the hats and shit came out... it ruined the game for me, its just chaos now, I prefer a good clean red vs blue game

kinda reminds me of the old soldat, I miss that game, was great fun... fuck the hackers though...
(01-01-2011, 07:09 PM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2011, 07:04 AM)Gameoids Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I love about Amnesia, there's that balance between light/sanity and darkness/insanity that makes the game what it is today.

And tomorrow....and the next day, and the next day... Tongue

Indeed. (Or at least, I hope so...) Big Grin
Totally agree with the OP.

I stood staring into the blackness (with my lamp off Wink) for ages. I only played about 3 min at a time and then I had to get up and out of the moment. Next play through I'm going to do all at once (if I can).
Pages: 1 2