Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What most thought of amnesia, I know I did.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See attached Pic[attachment=965]
Pfft, simpletons.
Most people seem to like wasting oil.
i made and posted that image on reddit Tongue

but yeah, the prison will forever haunt me.. if i could go back in time i would tell myself to save all my lamp oil and tinderboxes for that particular level
8 minutes into this day and already got my first laughs, thanks Tongue
(12-30-2010, 09:33 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]Most people seem to like wasting oil.

Yep. The game was ruined just a little because it felt the need to hold the hands of these people.
(12-30-2010, 09:33 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]Most people seem to like wasting oil.

Was the opposite with me. I never used my lamp, and rarely used tinderboxes. Insanity was a major issue my first playthrough. Mostly because I felt like sam fisher when I was playing the game, except without my fiveseven. I think I had around 80 tinderboxes by the end of the game (yeah....)
I just meant specifically because the person playing the game in the comic, who represent 'most', is standing in a lit and safe area burning lamp oil.

I myself also much preferred staying in the dark and feeling more hidden/stealthy than announcing my presence so boldly with the lantern.
(01-01-2011, 04:48 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]I just meant specifically because the person playing the game in the comic, who represent 'most', is standing in a lit and safe area burning lamp oil.

I myself also much preferred staying in the dark and feeling more hidden/stealthy than announcing my presence so boldly with the lantern.

Yeah... Its a bitch on your sanity though.
(01-01-2011, 05:24 AM)Shev Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2011, 04:48 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]I just meant specifically because the person playing the game in the comic, who represent 'most', is standing in a lit and safe area burning lamp oil.

Yeah... Its a bitch on your sanity though.

That's what I love about Amnesia, there's that balance between light/sanity and darkness/insanity that makes the game what it is today.
Pages: 1 2