Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: To Frictional Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you guys, I've played Amnesia after seeing a game play preview on some other gaming website and thought, "I need a good, scary game. I haven't been creeped out since Silent Hill."

I bought the game on Steam once it released, I was not disappointed!

Soon enough I had to try Penumbra. From a developer point of view I can see the magnificent transition you made as Amnesia gave me a heart-attack while Penumbra just made me paranoid.

I've loved all your games and encourage you to continue your progress with your future projects. You've established quite an awesome ground on a unique genre of games and I commend you.

Once again, thanks.
Awww...another thread to make Frictional feel all warm and fuzzy! Tongue I wonder what they think when/if they read these threads. If I were them I would be the most conceited man out there...walking around feeling like a god of horror!
Probably a balance of feelings when people are like, "GAME NO WORK, THIS IS BAD," to being congratulated.
(01-01-2011, 11:13 PM)Russ Money Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a balance of feelings when people are like, "GAME NO WORK, THIS IS BAD," to being congratulated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778qNzg03ZQ
(01-01-2011, 11:15 PM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778qNzg03ZQ

Nope.
Video removed by user Sad
Hahah.
I saw the video, you didn't miss much

I posted a reply, it was a 12 yr old boy who was trying to run amnesia on an intel graphics card

and couldn't understand what the error meant, and just raged
(01-02-2011, 01:18 AM)DIGI Byte Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah.
I saw the video, you didn't miss much

I posted a reply, it was a 12 yr old boy who was trying to run amnesia on an intel graphics card

and couldn't understand what the error meant, and just raged

Just thinking about that had be (edit: me) in stitches! This is why kids should be gaming on consoles! Tongue