Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please note that this is an issue my friend is having and not me. I'm happy to report my game is working perfectly.

Friends issue:

Initially when she started playing the game, she had the weird upside down graphics issue (the only thing right side up were the light effects: I.E. windows/torches/candles). Looking at your troubleshooting guide she did everything it told her to do, plus uninstalled/reinstalled her drivers. At the end of this she tried again.

Now everything was right side up except for the windows/torches/candles.

Is there any way to make it so everything is right side up in this game ;__;
Please get the hpl.log from her, its located in my documents/amnesia

What graphics card does she have?
I believe her graphics card is ATI. I initially thought that was the issue because I have nvidia, but it says that the game works with ATI.

Looking at this I'm seeing all the errors... wow..
Hm, is this off of steam? If so, try verifying the games files.
No, to my knowledge it isn't. x.x;
Have you reinstalled? Applied the latest patches?
I've told her to do those things - she said she has - but it's still not working ;__;
Tell her to try and disable effects such as bloom, etc
She had done that from the off, when we were following the troubleshooting guide, so I don't think that is it.
I guess she has to update the drivers for her graphic board. I had the same problem (everything was wayy to dark and everything was green. Only the torches, candles, lamps, whatever were displayed correctly). When I updated my drivers, everything was well <:
Pages: 1 2