Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Subject 16 [WIP Story] **Updated 23/1-11**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My story is little inspired by the Resident Evil series.

NEW UPDATE **23/1-11
New Screenshots

NEW UPDATE **12/1-11**
New Screenshots
It looks nice. looking forward to it ;D
1) Your spotlights in the first room are upside down.

2) Don't have monster encounters in brightly lit rooms, even if they're going to fade to smoke, which is a great effect, but it's totally ruined by him being fully visible, and you being able to get a great look at the creep while he slowly walks up to you and dissapears.

3) Look at some castle floor plans, you have what looks like a pretty main hall, immediately connected to a sewer. Try to be logical with your environments and designs.

Otherwise, from what I see so far your areas are constructed creatively and look pretty good, even if they are a tad too well lit for this.
What Sel said + you already show a major spoiler in that video (the monster). I already knew that was going to happen since you didn't even bother running away from it. :/
Looks boring, I'm disappointed.
Sorry.
That monster was just a test script since i have never done scripts before. I have been reworking some areas and done new scripts, but like i have said its all work in progress...
Do I see a reference to Assassins creed ? ;-)
Check the first post
Very, very nice looking update man
Check first post
Pages: 1 2