Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Let's Play by Airandius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there!

I decided to Let's Play Amnesia, it's a really great game. It's to bad I'm a huge scardycat.

I will tell you in advance, I did play the first 5-10minutes but the game crashed and gamma was crap so I redid that.
However beyond that everything is pure blind fear. I get scared really easy so please take a look and enjoy. (Around part 5 I start freaking out often. :x)

I upload roughly one video a day, sometimes skipping one do my personal life getting in the way. I also did other LP's so check those out!
They are English, 1080p etc etc. Go check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AirandiusLetsPlay

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJvJLxZwSjo

Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AirandiusLet...82196787D7

Also, people that made this game. You are all right with me! =]
I'm watching right now, and you're entertaining me well. Amnesia LPs are like a drug for me so I think I'll keep watching.
I don't really like LPs, but this was pretty entertaining.
(01-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like LPs, but this was pretty entertaining.

So, you never saw mugenmush's let's play !
he hadn't finished them yet, but they are really cool and really funny !
(01-11-2011, 02:59 PM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like LPs, but this was pretty entertaining.

So, you never saw mugenmush's let's play !
he hadn't finished them yet, but they are really cool and really funny !

Don't be such a pineapple and promote somebody else. Undecided But nah, it's oke.
Anyway how did you think I was doing?

And thanks to the others that like me. =D My friend also LP's and she said that I was near to two extremely scary parts. *Prepares screaming voice.*
I like LP's, I watch them when I have nothing to do. Big Grin keep doing it bro.
"Don't be such a pineapple and promote somebody else. Undecided But nah, it's oke."

I'm sorry, I'm absolutely not trying to promote someone else, I really didn't realize what I did when I said that... I'm a big fan of all amnesia LP's, I was just trying to convince him ^^

by the way, I'm watching yours too, and they are great Wink
(01-12-2011, 03:10 PM)kailip Wrote: [ -> ]I like LP's, I watch them when I have nothing to do. Big Grin keep doing it bro.

Thanks! =) I sure will. Taking a small break because of a sore throat though. Nobody wants to hear me cough and choke every 5 seconds.

(01-12-2011, 04:58 PM)Deu sex Wrote: [ -> ]"Don't be such a pineapple and promote somebody else. Undecided But nah, it's oke."

I'm sorry, I'm absolutely not trying to promote someone else, I really didn't realize what I did when I said that... I'm a big fan of all amnesia LP's, I was just trying to convince him ^^

by the way, I'm watching yours too, and they are great Wink

Now we face a new problem, where will I get my pineapple juice. But nah it's cool. ^^ There are a lot of good LP'ers out there.
Keep doing these, I really like them!
Got a few more episodes and even an extra let's play for those who are interested in that kind of thing. Tongue
The next two parts, 10 and 11 are guest episodes with MsZombiePowder. Hope you like them!
Pages: 1 2