Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Frictional Games and the Shorty Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's some award ceremony thing called the Shorty Awards. It appears to be about Twitter users and their contributions to a certain part of your life. One of the categories is gaming.

http://shortyawards.com/category/gaming/17

There's a textbox on that page that says, "I nominate @TwitterUser for a Shorty Award in #gaming because..."

Change that to "I nominate @frictionalgames for a Shorty Award in #gaming because <example: they make the best horror>." to vote for them. You will of course need a twitter account. Let's gather support for them! If they win (or perhaps are at least mentioned in some way) they'll buy you all a bag of Milky Ways!

I'm also spamming a few YouTube videos with the following message in an attempt to popularize them and get it thumbed up:
Spoiler below!
SHORTY AWARDS, NOMINATE FRICTIONAL GAMES IN THE GAMING CATEGORY:

go to shortyawards DAWT com SLASH category SLASH gaming SLASH 17

In the text box provided, put in, "I nominate @frictionalgames for a Shorty Award in #gaming because they make the best horror games ever."

You will, of course, need a Twitter account for this. Come on, viewers! The Frictional team deserves this!
Spam it all you can!
I did my part.
3 votes in gaming... Not a lot of overlap between Frictional fans and twitter users.
PS don't make this thread about twitter.