Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Players maps(Custom Story)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All Custom Story monsters are illiusions ?
Mine aren't....
Lots of custom maps seem to have hallucination monsters as scare tactics, but not all of them. It depends on what the modder wants them to be.
Thx players
(01-12-2011, 03:10 PM)CreAtive320 Wrote: [ -> ]Thx players

If you're trying to make your own maps, select the monster, and make sure the "hallucination" box is unchecked.
how do i get these custom maps? I bought the game at Gamestop
it's always painful to read people ask question here when if they'd done an ounce of research they could figure it out themselves...
(12-07-2011, 12:25 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]it's always painful to read people ask question here when if they'd done an ounce of research they could figure it out themselves...
sorry, I figured out how to GET THEM but I cant seem to get them to work...iv tried all i could think of.
(12-07-2011, 12:58 AM)SierenH Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, I figured out how to GET THEM but I cant seem to get them to work...iv tried all i could think of.
You need to put them in the custom_stories folder, which is located in your redist folder for the game.

Sorry but i find it funny how predictable most of these hallucinations are

(12-07-2011, 12:25 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]it's always painful to read people ask question here when if they'd done an ounce of research they could figure it out themselves...
Actually, i dont think you'll find an answer to a simple question like this on the internet
Pages: 1 2