Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Throwing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play on a Macbook Pro, and I've gotten pretty comfortable with navigating the game using just the track pad. But one thing I haven't gotten the hang of is accurately throwing objects. Right now I'm at the cistern, and I'm trying to throw rocks to break the rusted chain on the bridge, and I'm not even getting close. I tried taking a running start, but I have to guide my run as well as where I'm pointing the rock, and it's been very difficult. Am I doing this completely wrong? Any tips?Huh
Quote:'m trying to throw rocks to break the rusted chain on the bridge
Correct.
Keep it up!
When holding something you right-click to throw it. If you don't have right-click on the touchpad, assign a different key using the key configuration in options.
(01-14-2011, 12:05 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]When holding something you right-click to throw it. If you don't have right-click on the touchpad, assign a different key using the key configuration in options.

Thanks, that was what I needed! I forgot that I needed a right click function, so I assigned it to a key. Now all is good. I knew it had to be a simple solution like that.Big Grin