Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - Scary Chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Spoiler below!
[Image: photo?photoid=111489850] As you can see, I sucked bawllz at the Storage and Prison. This was the first horror game I had ever played that's actually scary D:

I suck at horror games. That is all.

How do I make the picture show up so You dont have to go to the site??
(01-30-2011, 10:52 PM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2011, 09:16 PM)stevensonbak Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 12:43 PM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: [ -> ]so your comparing it to haing arachnophobia or being claustrophobic... your basically saying your a homophobe...

What the hell? No, that doesn't make me a homophobe, when the hell did I say I'm afraid/hold contempt for gay people?
I could have sworn I said I'm uncomfortable around penises, not gay people.
Quit trying to make me out to be a worse person than I am; your attempt at making yourself look open-minded and me close-minded completely failed.
This is the first comment that actually made me regret that annotation...

well, you were the one that compared your feeling with phobias... which makes it a phobia,

Yeeeees...an irrational fear/discomfort of, as they directly said, "male genitalia", not whatever sexual preferances the person may have. How does being uncomfortable around a body part make someone phobic of a sexual preferance? Homophobia is not the fear of wangs. Good sir, you are jumping to conclusions.
(01-30-2011, 11:00 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]

Copy the direct link to the picture, then click on "Insert image" (symbol on top of the input field). Make sure it's the direct link, so the picture instantly shows up in your browser when you click the link.
Anyone here feel good around penises? I don't. And i'm not "homophobic".
I'm just not gay... and not-gay people don't like to be around penises.

but gay people to me are just strange...(except lesbians) I mean, how can they be gay? women are the best thing of the world.

So am I kinda homophobic?
(01-30-2011, 11:55 PM)Sessika Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 12:43 PM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: [ -> ]so your comparing it to haing arachnophobia or being claustrophobic... your basically saying your a homophobe...

What the hell? No, that doesn't make me a homophobe, when the hell did I say I'm afraid/hold contempt for gay people?
Quit trying to make me out to be a worse person than I am; your attempt at making yourself look open-minded and me close-minded completely failed.

well, you were the one that compared your feeling with phobias... which makes it a phobia,

Yeeeees...an irrational fear/discomfort of, as they directly said, "male genitalia", not whatever sexual preferances the person may have. How does being uncomfortable around a body part make someone phobic of a sexual preferance? Homophobia is not the fear of wangs. Good sir, you are jumping to conclusions.

i was speaking generally and not particularly seriously, but if you compare it to a phobia than you must be prepared for it to be seen as a phobia, but if you want me to be specific, he has Phallophobia.
(01-31-2011, 02:01 AM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]

Copy the direct link to the picture, then click on "Insert image" (symbol on top of the input field). Make sure it's the direct link, so the picture instantly shows up in your browser when you click the link.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing that, but it shows up as this (Random Picture incoming)
Spoiler below!
[Image: photo?photoid=111883649]

Am I doing anything wrong??
(01-31-2011, 03:07 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2011, 02:01 AM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure I'm doing that, but it shows up as this (Random Picture incoming)
Spoiler below!
[Image: photo?photoid=111883649]

Am I doing anything wrong??

Yes, you're not putting the image link.

It should be like this
Spoiler below!
[Image: AMNESIAFG.bmp]
Code:
That's the image link:
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/09/35/67333509/photos/Random-Amnesia/AMNESIAFG.bmp

(01-31-2011, 03:25 AM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2011, 11:55 PM)Sessika Wrote: [ -> ]

i was speaking generally and not particularly seriously, but if you compare it to a phobia than you must be prepared for it to be seen as a phobia, but if you want me to be specific, he has Phallophobia.

Yup, Phallophobia, thank you, good to finally have a word for it, therefore I'm not the homophobe you keep freaking labeling me.
Amnesia has a substantial amount of wangs, I'm unfortunately a phallophobe, I noted my discomfort in my graph, end of discussion.
^homophobia is also generally used to describe someone that's made uncomfortable by phallic imagery as it may cause the questioning (be it by themselves or others) of their sexuality.

Anyone comfortable enough with their own sexuality shouldn't really have any qualms being exposed to such things to be honest.
Frontcannon posted his, which pretty much mirrored my feelings... so I'll just repost it Big Grin

Spoiler below!
[Image: 2JPuD.png]

Also, to everyone who is discussing homophobia and penises... please make another thread if you really want to talk about that. This thread is about scary charts, and I think it's disrespectful to go so far off topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8