Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - Scary Chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(01-31-2011, 03:36 PM)kailip Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2011, 03:07 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2011, 02:01 AM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2011, 11:00 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
I suck at horror games. That is all.

How do I make the picture show up so You dont have to go to the site??

Copy the direct link to the picture, then click on "Insert image" (symbol on top of the input field). Make sure it's the direct link, so the picture instantly shows up in your browser when you click the link.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing that, but it shows up as this (Random Picture incoming)
Spoiler below!
[Image: photo?photoid=111883649]

Am I doing anything wrong??

Yes, you're not putting the image link.

It should be like this
Spoiler below!
[Image: AMNESIAFG.bmp]
Code:
That's the image link:
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/09/35/67333509/photos/Random-Amnesia/AMNESIAFG.bmp

Spoiler below!
[Image: AMNESIAFG.bmp] I think I get it...

EDIT: Where'd you find it from memberfiles.freewebs? I can only get the goldengunners website photo ID, not what you did.
(02-01-2011, 12:30 AM)NGW Wrote: [ -> ]^homophobia is also generally used to describe someone that's made uncomfortable by phallic imagery as it may cause the questioning (be it by themselves or others) of their sexuality.

Anyone comfortable enough with their own sexuality shouldn't really have any qualms being exposed to such things to be honest.

That's completely wrong from beginning to end. Someone can have a neurosis about a sexual organ and still be completely safe in their own sexuality, and homophobia has been extended in meaning, but not to being uncomfortable about penis imagery, but to acts or speech of hate against homosexuals.
(02-02-2011, 04:41 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2011, 12:30 AM)NGW Wrote: [ -> ]^homophobia is also generally used to describe someone that's made uncomfortable by phallic imagery as it may cause the questioning (be it by themselves or others) of their sexuality.

Anyone comfortable enough with their own sexuality shouldn't really have any qualms being exposed to such things to be honest.

That's completely wrong from beginning to end. Someone can have a neurosis about a sexual organ and still be completely safe in their own sexuality, and homophobia has been extended in meaning, but not to being uncomfortable about penis imagery, but to acts or speech of hate against homosexuals.

i think i general it has been extended that far... esspesially when you compare the uncomfortableness to a phobia, homophobia has been attributed i general to anything that involves a man and a fear of penises, sooooo, you know, if you generalize (which most people do) then a phobia of penises becomes homophobia, even if you aren't afraid of catching the gay.
Seriously, aren't you forgetting something?
Straight men have dicks too.

smack punch pew back on topic, here's my chart
Spoiler below!
[Image: 4rcdb5.png]
(02-02-2011, 09:13 AM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, aren't you forgetting something?
Straight men have dicks too.

smack punch pew back on topic, here's my chart
Spoiler below!
[Image: 4rcdb5.png]

*clap**clap* nicely done.
(01-31-2011, 02:40 AM)kailip Wrote: [ -> ]but gay people to me are just strange...(except lesbians) I mean, how can they be gay? women are the best thing of the world.

Almost rofled me to death.

BTW, why are we talking about that? In a thread about Amnesia's scary factor?
Can't follow any more... Undecided
I totally regret putting that, "too many penises," annotation in my graph, I didn't expect it to blow up like this, haha.
Moar Graffs
I'm American, didn't care for the penises Tongue

Why are breasts ok, and not penises?

Smile
(02-03-2011, 02:44 AM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm American, didn't care for the penises Tongue

Why are breasts ok, and not penises?

Smile

So, do you prefer to suck a beauty boob or a huge penis? Rolleyes
Depends on gender?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8